I certainly didn't want anyone believing the stories they tell themselves about not making the changes - you know the ones - it's my age, I can't, it's too late or even it won't change anything! In short if we don't have the energy to do what we need or want to do every day something has to change! and we can do it! you can do it!
The suggestions on changes to be made are certainly known to us all. Unless I'm unique, I know the challenge is following through on the logic. As I found to my embarrassment today when, having realised I still wasn't eating enough of the right things to sustain what I'm up to on daily basis, my personal trainer decided to abandon the fitness element of my session and go look in the fridge to help me 'see' the healthy options that lay within!!
The changes I've invited you to consider over the 6 weeks have included:
- Mind: Putting yourself first
- Mind: Understanding yourself
- Mind: Changing what your telling yourself
- Body: Reviewing your diet
- Body: Having enough sleep
- Body: Getting your body moving - esp on the days when it's the last thing you want to do
- Heart: Asking for help
- Heart: Letting go of the past
- Spirit: Finding our legacy
Helping purchasing relationships find well being because it starts with the individual.
07770 538159 email@example.com